The following special sessions will be hosted at ADPRL:
Please follow the general SSCI and ADPRL paper submission instructions and dates, and select the special session as your topic when submitting.
The requirements on papers submitted to special sessions, as well as on their presentation, are the same as for regular papers.
We are extremely interested in special sessions on topics relevant to the conference, in addition to the regular sessions. Proposals for special sessions should include:
Please submit your special session proposal to any of the ADPRL organizers. Proposals will be reviewed for quality and coherence with the conference topics, and the organizers will be notified of the decision.
- A title, together with a mention that the proposal is for the ADPRL symposium.
- A brief description, rationale or motivation for the session.
- List of topics and scope.
- Importance and relevance to SSCI and ADPRL, possibly included in the description above.
- A tentative list of contributions, with the names of authors who have already been invited to participate.
- Short biosketches of the proposers.